Our contemporary entrance doors are manufactured to the highest standards and are available in a wide range of styles, colours and finishes to suit every home.
High thermal insulation reduces loss of heat and therefore lowers energy costs. Even our Standard door has a 44mm thick insulated centre panel and with triple glazed panels throughout, our doors offer high heat insulation that far exceeds UK and European Building Regulation requirements, our Premium door is also suitable for Passive House construction.
We will be at Grand Designs Live at the NEC in Birmingham, 9 - 12 October . You can see a selection of doors and the amazing fingerprint security system in action.
We will also have some show special offers available.
If you’ve ever worried about the security risk of a lost or stolen key then adding 'Ekey home integra' is the elegant access solution that can be integrated directly into the door, or the door frame. Your unique fingerprint is more secure than any key.
Our doors are suitable for both new build and replacement entrances and we understand that no two doors are the same size. The door system is designed to allow you the freedom to specify your own size, anywhere from 860mm to 1150mm wide and 1900 to 2250mm high. Sizes outside of these dimensions are also available to order, up to 1250mm wide x 2500mm high and by adding sidelights or fanlights to your door you really can create a truly impressive entrance!
• Door total width of 104mm with a flush outer and inner door panel thickness of 97mm.
• Triple gasket sealing levels
• Quadruple high insulation glazing 84mm thick with 6.4mm laminated security outer glass pane offering amazing heat retention with a Ug value of 0.3 W/m2K
• 3mm thick internal and external Aluminum door faces with a solid polyeurothane insulation core combined with an insulated frame provides a staggering average overall U Value of 0.67W/m2K*
• 3 fully concealed door hinges and flush faces giving clean lines, easy cleaning and maximum security
*U-values are calculated according to the calculation based on DIN EN ISO 10077-1, this refers to a door in the dimension of 1200 x 2250 mm.
Unique advantages of the invisible 3 part Dr. Hahn concealed hinges :
• adjustable in 4 directions
• invisible fixings
• optimal security
• completely maintenance free
We've taken everything from our other doors and added some unique advantages giving you even more comfort and energy savings.
Take a look at our stunning range of modern entrance door designs and matching sidelights, and choice of finishes.
Our extensive range of handles, entry systems and other components will allow you to build a door that is unique to you.
Use our online door designer to create your dream door, you can even see it on your own house.
Our new SERENO sliding doors are constructed from timber with external aluminium cladding. Available in a range of models, in any size up to 9.7m wide
Download our brochure where you can see the whole collection and read more on all our products.